Thinking of having Family Portraits done? A few tips!
1. Choose a familiar setting unless we are going to be in the studio! In new places kids want to explore so their attention might wander!
2. Wear comfortable clothing. No one likes to be tugging at something that makes them feel awkward! Big logo's are a no no - they distract from your faces!! Color coordinating looks great, but it isn't necessary.
3. Refrain from telling the kids to smile, or sit up straight..... let me do my thing and get to know them! You will be surprised at how fast they will be playing to the camera!
4. Plan to spend, at minimum, an hour with me. So take naps before it is time to get your picture taken! Little snacks can be helpful, but keep in mind what the snack is!! Will it stain their outfits or their lips?
5. Have FUN with it!! Relax, laugh, giggle and enjoy making another memory!!
Family sessions - $125.00 for an hour session Includes (2) 8 x 10 - (4) 5 x 7 and CD of 20 images